Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Decorating Cakes is What It's All About!

Ever since I turned 16 I have enjoyed making and decorating my own birthday cakes. There were a couple years where I had a store bought cake and then a few years when my mother made my favorite peanut butter pie, but other than that I have done my own cakes! Then when I became a nanny after college I began to do the kids birthday cakes that I watched and it has grown from there. My collection of cakes has expanded from simple birthday cakes to creative groom's cakes, beautiful wedding cakes, and so much more. I love creating something special for someone and seeing how much they love it....it makes all the hard work worth it! (But it's really not that hard :) ) I hope you enjoy viewing the cakes I've done! - M. Aguirre

No comments:

Post a Comment